BTEC Specialist qualifications Planning and Participating in Work Experience (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist Level 1 qualifications in Planning and Participating in Work Experience. These qualifications, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include: building working relationships with colleagues and customers, solving work-related problems, interview skills, and career progression.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Planning and Participating in Work Experience
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Mon Aug 31 04:48:00 CDT 2020
Why choose this specification?
These qualifications are designed to help learners taking a work placement to develop the work skills and experience required by employers.
They’re designed to support the needs of learners in the 16-19 study programme, including both those taking a short period of work experience alongside their academic qualification and learners on a five-month work placement in a traineeship programme.
Support for tutors
Contact the Work-based Learning team
News and updates
Skilled for Life
These qualifications are designed to be used as part of Skilled for Life where a learner’s programme has been designed around high quality work experience.