BTEC Specialist qualifications Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers understanding employment rights and responsibilities, the employing organisation, and the active leisure and learning sector.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 30 April 2018