BTEC Specialist qualifications Pharmaceutical Science (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Pharmaceutical Science. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include assisting in the preparation, manufacture and assembly of medicinal products, selling over-the-counter medicines in the pharmacy, and processing a prescription.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Pharmaceutical Science
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 30 September 2018