BTEC Specialist qualifications Contact Centre Operations (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Contact Centre Operations. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of communication and customer service, sales activities and customer support, and using systems and technology in a contact centre.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Mar 31 14:17:00 BST 2019