BTEC Specialist qualifications Facilities Services Principles (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Facilities Services Principles. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include health and safety in facilities services, working with customers and others in facilities services, and sustainability and environmental issues for facilities services.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Principles
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Mon Dec 31 16:13:00 GMT 2018