BTEC Firsts Engineering (Manufacturing) (2014)
- More improvements to BTEC assessment admin
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC International Level 2 Diploma in Engineering (Manufacturing). Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the engineering sector, gaining the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment.
Units offered include preparing and controlling engineering manufacturing operations, selecting engineering materials, and using computer aided drawing techniques in engineering.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Diploma in Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
- International only
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Wed Aug 31 09:36:00 CDT 2016
- Final certification:
- Fri Aug 31 09:36:00 CDT 2018