BTEC Firsts Engineering (Maintenance) (2014)
- More improvements to BTEC assessment admin
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC International Level 2 Diploma in Engineering (Maintenance). Designed for international schools and colleges, these vocational qualifications give learners the opportunity to explore the engineering sector, gaining the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for employment.
Units offered include working safely and effectively in engineering, engineering maintenance procedures, and engineering assembly methods and techniques.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC International Level 2 Diploma in Engineering (Maintenance)
- Level 2
- Specification codes:
- International only
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Wed Aug 31 15:36:00 BST 2016
- Final certification:
- Fri Aug 31 15:36:00 BST 2018