BTEC Firsts Animal Care (2014)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Firsts in Animal Care. Through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, these vocational qualifications provide level 1 and level 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
Units offered include animal health, animal welfare and principles of animal behaviour.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Award in Animal Care
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK only
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Tue Dec 31 08:15:00 GMT 2019
- Last registration:
- Tue Dec 31 11:03:49 GMT 2019
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 11:03:59 GMT 2020
Step into your future
We’ve worked closely with over 5,000 employers, universities, teaching professionals and trainers to develop our new range of BTEC Nationals qualifications, and the specifications are available now.
Create courses and assignments using myBTEC, a simple, step-by-step wizard.
Options evenings and open days
Advising students and parents on their options? Explore our BTEC case studies, guides and posters.
Assessment and results
Results support and post-results services