This pre-recorded training is designed to support you in delivering our Edexcel GCSE Drama specification.
Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Drama - Mocks Marking Training Introduction (Pre-recorded Training)
This pre-recorded training is designed as an introduction to our Mocks Marking Training service, designed for teachers who are delivering the new Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Drama qualification for assessment in 2018.
During this pre-recorded training delegates will gain an overview of:
- the assessment requirements of the new specification
- the paper structure and new types of questions
- review student responses to questions and understand how to apply the mark scheme accurately
- how we can support you
Getting Ready to Teach event (2016 specification) pre-recorded training
This pre-recorded training is designed for teachers who have been delivering our Edexcel GCSE Drama 2009 specification.
- Look at setting Controlled Assessment tasks for Units 1 and 2
- Consider how to ensure reliability and authenticity relating to the assessment of Units 1 and 2
- Look at the assessment requirements of Units 1 and 2
- Look at example materials
- Address common issues and FAQs
This pre-recorded training looks at the GCSE Drama 2009 specification and will not address the GCSE Drama 2016 specification.
Pearson has reviewed the format and content of all its training events to ensure that the security of its examinations cannot be compromised.
This training can count as 1 hour of CPD.