NVQ and competence-based qualifications Optical Retail Skills (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach our Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Optical Retail Skills. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the optical retail sector. It could lead to employment as a dispensing assistant, optical assistant, contact lens assistant or optical retail receptionist.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Optical Retail Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 06:00:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.