NVQ and competence-based qualifications Floorcovering (Construction) (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Floorcovering (Construction). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in floorcovering in the construction industry. It could lead to employment as a construction operative or floor layer.
Units offered include preparing sub-floor surfaces and preparing and fitting underlays.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Floorcovering (Construction) (QCF)
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 29 April 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 29 April 2015
- Final certification:
- 29 April 2016