NVQ and competence-based qualifications Built Environment Design Management (L6)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Built Environment Design Management (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners working in a range of areas in construction and the built environment. It could lead to employment as a construction supervisor or manager.
This qualification closed for registrations on 31 January 2014.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Built Environment Design Management (QCF)
- Level 6
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2013 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 January 2014
- Final certification:
- 31 January 2017