Pearson Edexcel GCSEs Spanish (2016)
Over the next few months, you can join our experts at free events designed to help you prepare for the new GCSEs in French, German and Spanish.
These FREE full-day events are designed to support teachers and heads of department who are delivering our new MFL GCSE (9-1) qualifications* over three years, with teaching beginning in Autumn 2015.
The course will give you:
- guidance on implementing the GCSE changes into a three-year Key Stage 4.
- a valuable overview of the new Edexcel qualifications* and what they offer you and your students
- a chance to explore the specifications*, question papers* and mark schemes*
- a look at teaching and learning strategies for integrating translation and literary texts and encouraging spontaneous speaking in the classroom
- five CPD hours
- an opportunity to exchange ideas with other teachers, find out more about the support we offer and speak to a member of our languages team.
Further Getting Ready To Teach events for centres delivering a two-year KS4 will be provided in Spring/Summer 2016 and will be available for booking in due course.
Book a course
Events are taking place throughout the country. Find the event for you by searching on the training page, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
*Please note that all events may be based on draft materials which are subject to change as we go through the accreditation process. We will give you the most up to date information available in our training events.