Pearson Edexcel GCSEs Geography B (9–1) from 2016
We're committed to helping you deliver our new Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography qualifications, and to helping your students achieve their full potential. Learn more about the range of available published resources.
Pearson's resources* include a student book and ActiveBook for the Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography A and B specifications. Series edited by John Hopkin, these resources will support you in delivering great Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Geography teaching, creating confident, successful geographers able to access and develop the skills needed for the new assessments.
New resources include:
- student books for both specifications (also available as ActiveBooks and Kindle editions)
- Active Learn Digital Service including:
- front-of-class student books
- comprehensive lesson plans
- differentiated worksheets and skills sheets
- end-of-unit tests with mark books linked to our progression scale.
You can request a FREE evaluation pack and take a look at what our resources have to offer.
Our qualifications are also supported by resources* produced by a range of other publishers:
- Hodder Education: supporting Edexcel GCSE Geography A with a brand-new edition of the Tomorrow’s Geography Student’s book.
Visit the Hodder website
- Oxford University Press: publishing for Edexcel GCSE Geography B.
- Pumpkin Interactive: with amazing footage shot around the world, Pumpkin's DVDs deliver inspirational video case studies across a range of geographical themes and issues.
- ZigZag Education: photocopiable resources for learning, revision and exam practice, including Topic-on-a-Page, practical skills and teaching packs.
* You don't have to purchase any resources, including those from Pearson, to deliver our qualifications.