A levels Mathematics (2017)
Adult Education Funding - September 2018
Our eligible funded qualifications can now be found by subject and funding stream with our easy-to-use funding qualification search, helping you find qualifications that best suit your learners across a variety of sectors.
Our diverse portfolio of funded qualifications continues to grow with some new additions recently added, giving you and your learners more options than ever before. This new easy to use search tool will help you find out which qualifications are eligible for Adult Education Budget and Advanced Learner Loan funding.
Qualifications and units are available in several funding streams to suit different learner requirements.
Adult Education Budget
- 19-23 Entitlement funding: Level 2 and 3, qualifications only.
- 19+ Local Flexibility funding: Entry to Level 2, qualifications, units and non-regulated learning.
- English and Maths Entitlement funding: Entry to Level 2, GCSEs and Functional Skills qualifications, other English and
- Maths qualifications and units.
- ESOL funding: Entry to Level 2, qualifications and units.
Advanced Learner Loan Budget
- Advanced Learner Loan funding: Level 3 to 6, qualifications only.
If you’re already an approved centre, you just need to gain qualification approval in order to offer one of these funded qualifications. To find out how, talk to your account manager or see our qualifications approval page. If you are not yet a centre but wish to be contact us.