BTEC Tech Awards Digital Information Technology
Find all the information and support you'll need to teach and study the BTEC Level 1/Level 2 Tech Awards in Digital Information Technology.
Why choose the BTEC Tech Award in Digital Information Technology?
- A creative course exploring user interface (UI) design
- Supports student progression to Level 3 and apprenticeships
- Modern digital content, such as cloud computing, to motivate students
- Accessible assessments designed for vocational students
- A full range of support and expert advice from our subject team.
Get to know the course
Are you planning to teach the BTEC Tech Award in Digital Information Technology? Watch our videos to get to grips with what your students will learn and the resources available to you.
Get an overview of the course and find out about the free and paid resources available to you.
Discover the UI, UX, and project planning skills students will learn in Component 1.
Find out how students will develop their data skills through engaging real-world examples.
In Component 3 students will draw upon their knowledge from across the course. Watch the video to find out more.