BTEC Specialist qualifications Introduction to the Role of the Professional Taxi and Private Hire Driver (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Introduction to the Role of the Professional Taxi and Private Hire Driver. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include road safety when driving passengers in a taxi or private hire vehicle, and professional customer service and routes and fares in the taxi and private hire industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to the Role of the Professional Taxi and Private Hire Driver
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.