BTEC Professional qualifications Achieving Excellence in Skills Performance (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Award in Achieving Excellence in Skills Performance. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include maximising skills performance in competition and maximising skills performance in a work-related setting.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Award in Achieving Excellence in Skills Performance
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Achieving Excellence in Skills Performance
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.