BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Coaching Sport (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Principles of Coaching Sport. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding the principles of planning coaching programmes, and understanding how to support participants’ lifestyle through coaching programmes.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coaching Sport
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2015
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2016