BTEC Specialist qualifications Disengagement and Non-restrictive Physical Intervention Skills (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Disengagement and Non-restrictive Physical Intervention Skills. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include law and risks of physical intervention when working with young people and vulnerable adults, and law and risks for people who perform security functions.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Disengagement and Non-restrictive Physical Intervention Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK only
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 15:42:50 UTC 2020