BTEC Professional qualifications Marketing Communications (Advertising) (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma in Marketing Communications (Advertising). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include understanding clients’ needs and priorities, identifying and understanding target audiences, and producing creative concepts and solutions for clients.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Marketing Communications (Advertising)
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Mar 31 09:41:00 UTC 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Mar 31 13:47:39 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Fri Mar 31 13:47:50 UTC 2017