BTEC Specialist qualifications Underage Sales Prevention (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Underage Sales Prevention. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers legislation relating to age-restricted products and how sales staff can prevent the unlawful sale of products such as alcohol, tobacco, DVDs and scratchcards.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Underage Sales Prevention
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.