BTEC Specialist qualifications Leisure Management (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our BTEC Specialist Level 3 Certificate in Leisure Management. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to lead a team in active leisure, promoting customer care in active leisure, understanding how to manage health, safety and welfare in active leisure and understanding the active leisure and learning sector.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Leisure Management
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding),
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification),
Apprenticeships (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2020