BTEC Specialist qualifications Maternity Support Work (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Maternity Support Work. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include effective practice, anatomy and physiology, health, safety and security, and clinical procedures for maternity support workers.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Maternity Support Work
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 11:25:00 UTC 2013 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Tue Dec 31 15:39:00 UTC 2013
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 11:25:00 UTC 2015