BTEC Specialist qualifications Induction into Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Induction into Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care, and understanding person-centred approaches in adult social care settings.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Induction into Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018
- Final certification:
- 30 December 2020