BTEC Specialist qualifications Hairdressing Services (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hairdressing Services. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include salon reception duties, shampooing and conditioning the hair and scalp, styling men’s hair, styling women’s hair, and colouring hair using temporary colour.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Hairdressing Services
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2014
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2015