BTEC Specialist qualifications Coastal Zone Management (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Coastal Zone Management. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers the features of the coastal zone and the different techniques for managing coastal habitats.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Coastal Zone Management
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Aug 31 15:37:00 UTC 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Wed Dec 31 09:34:00 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 09:34:00 UTC 2016