BTEC Specialist qualifications Improving Performance for Manufacturing Engineering Operations (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Improving Performance for Manufacturing Engineering Operations. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include health and safety for manufacturing engineers, and communicating effectively in manufacturing engineering workplaces.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Improving Performance for Manufacturing Engineering Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.