BTEC Professional qualifications Music (Music Performance) (L5)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Music (Music Performance). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include music performance skills, planning for public performance, aural perception, band rehearsal and performance, and improvisation in music.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Music (Music Performance)
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 12:03:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 18:23:00 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Mon Dec 31 18:23:00 UTC 2018