BTEC Specialist qualifications Plant Maintenance (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Plant Maintenance. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), is designed to provide the technical knowledge and skills for learners intending to work on site or in workshops, repairing, testing, configuring and maintaining construction plant machinery.
Units offered include plant maintenance workshop practices, and carrying out service and maintenance requirements.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Plant Maintenance
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 April 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 30 April 2016
- Final certification:
- 30 April 2018