BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Working in Trade Business Services (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Working in Trade Business Services. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include health and safety awareness, sales operations, understanding employment responsibilities and rights, how to deliver customer relationships, and the use of IT software for targeting customers.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working in Trade Business Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 15:57:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.