BTEC Firsts Equine Studies (2014)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Firsts in Equine Studies (NQF). Through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, these vocational qualifications provide level 1 and 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
Units offered include equine health and welfare, equine husbandry, horse handling, equine behaviour and equine tack, equipment and clothing.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC First
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Award in Equine Studies
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK only
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Create courses and assignments using myBTEC, a simple, step-by-step wizard.
Getting ready to teach
Options evenings and open days
Advising students and parents on their options? Explore our BTEC case studies, guides and posters.
Assessment and results
Results support and post-results services