Your apprenticeship programme will be unique: no other business will have the same number of apprentices in the same disciplines in the same locations. Once the planning phase is finalised, we provide a range of options to suit your programme delivery ambitions.
These include qualifications, learning content, a quality assurance framework, digital platforms and service solutions.
- Standards and frameworks: a range of qualifications including BTECs, NVQs and Technical Certificates and Higher Nationals from levels 1 to 5 are offered across a broad range of sectors.
- Maths and English: we offer literacy and numeracy qualifications to meet the needs of your apprentices in line with the standard they are taking.
- Customised Higher Nationals: we can create customised Higher National qualifications quality assured for your own training programmes.
- Short courses: delivered at Pearson College covering management subjects such as finance, marketing, organisational behaviour, HR, ethics, project management and strategy. Courses focused on development of soft skills such as communication, teamwork, planning and organisation are also on offer.
- On-programme learning: apprentice workbooks mapped to the apprenticeship standard and available online via the Apprentice 360 platform.
- Courseware: off-the-shelf print and online content to support delivery of apprenticeship programmes.
- Online course design and development: designed to provide a blended solution to the 20% off-the-job requirement for level 6+ apprenticeships.
- Pearson Assured service: a quality assurance framework that accredits your in-house learning and training programme.
- Apprentice 360: a digital platform for delivery of on-programme learning in specific subject areas.
- Acclaim Digital badging: a career progression pathway framework for your staff developed in partnership with you as an employer.