Make BTEC Work for your students
BTEC qualifications open new doors to so many different, rewarding career paths. With over one million learners choosing BTEC every year, students can have the career they want with the skills employers need.
BTEC Works Guide
Download the latest BTEC Works Guide to help parents and students:
- explore the broad range of BTEC subjects from Sport to Travel
- discover how BTEC offers progression whatever a student’s chosen pathway
- learn how BTEC’s focus on skilled-based learning offers an effective path to career success.
BTEC Works posters
See how BTEC learners have successfully applied the knowledge and skills that employers and universities are looking for.
- each full colour poster features a successful BTEC student and their inspirational story
- poster packs come with two copies of each poster
- perfect for putting up around your centre.
Find out how a BTEC can work for your school or college
The National Space Academy
"The combination of learning a BTEC alongside A levels on my Space Engineering course has given me the transferable skills which I know will be really beneficial for the career I want to get in to."
Divyen, BTEC Engineering
"BTECs offer a broad-based curriculum and also alternatives to stereotypical academic subjects."
Sharon Wood, Head of BTEC