To support the launch of our new online courses and BTEC qualifications in Artificial Intelligence and Digital Technologies we are delivering a series of short introductory webinars to discuss the latest trends in AI in business and the demands this places on the workforce in terms of the skills and knowledge required.
Businesses already using AI at scale are performing 11.5% better than those who are not, up 5% from 2018 (Microsoft report Accelerating competitive advantage with AI, 2019). However, in a recent survey conducted by Gartner in 2019, shows that (56%) of Chief Information Officers identify staff skills as the top challenge to using AI. It is essential that we start upskilling the current workforce and preparing the future workforce, who are currently in education, on AI and digital technologies.
Please join us in our introductory webinar where we will discuss leveraging AI in business and the demands it places on the workforce now and into the future. We will discuss how to prepare students and upskill adults with the skills and knowledge of AI and digital technologies, including the introduction of Pearson’s online courses and BTEC qualifications developed in partnership with Learn-Tech.
- AI – what is it?
- How it is changing industry
- AI – placing different demands on workforce
- Pearson online courses and BTEC qualifications in AI and Digital Technologies
- Mike Lloyd – Founder of learn-tech.io (content partner and AI expert)
- Jason Gregory – Director of International, Pearson
- Edward Shaw and Annabel Lawday – International Portfolio Managers