AS and A level Physics
These free, pre-recorded events are designed for teachers wishing to improve delivery of the Edexcel A levels specification.
CPAC for Edexcel A Level Science: Feedback after the first year (2015)
This pre-recorded training event is designed for teachers who are delivering the our Edexcel A level Biology, Chemistry or Physics specifications for first teaching from September 2016.
- consider what a successful Monitoring Visit looks like, using evidence from the first year of Visits
- share best practice on the assessment of CPAC statements and the methods used to collect and evidence student work
- discover more about the Monitoring Visit; what it will involve and what the Monitor will want to see
- address common issues and frequently asked questions.
This pre-recorded training looks at the CPAC part of the A Level Biology, Chemistry and Physics specifications for first teaching from September 2016.
Pearson has reviewed the format and content of all its training events to ensure that the security of its examinations cannot be compromised.
This event can count as 1 hour of CPD.
This pre-recorded event is designed to support teachers with the marking and internal standardisation of these internally assessed units.
You will be able to:
- Explore the assessment criteria and assessment form requirements
- Look at some examples of assessment materials
- View marking of exemplar materials
- Address common issues and FAQs