Network events for BTEC Quality Nominees
We're offering free network events throughout the country to support you in your role as a BTEC Quality Nominee and to update you on BTEC quality assurance. There will be separate events for new and experienced Quality Nominees.
Network events for new BTEC Quality Nominees
These face-to-face events are designed for new BTEC Quality Nominees. They will focus on:
- the role of the Quality Nominee
- managing the quality assurance process, internal and external assessment, internal verification
- discussion and sharing of good practice.
Network events for experienced BTEC Quality Nominees
These face-to-face events are designed for experienced BTEC Quality Nominees. There will be a chance to network and share good practice as a QN. They will also look at:
- Quality Management Review (QMR)
- preparing for Standards Verification
- Internal Assessment Rules.