Exam and course costs
Looking for information about our fees? This page provides details of where you can find our most up-to-date fees documents.
Our fees documents are written for our centres and show the amount we charge UK schools, colleges and training providers for registering you to take one of our qualifications. This fee covers the cost of us developing the qualification and assessment material, any marking, moderation or quality assurance and issuing your certificate.
Your centre will often charge you more than the fee shown to cover the cost of the vast range of services and support that they provide to you directly. Some examples include:
- Access to subject specialists to support your learning.
- Maintaining venues for teaching and exams.
- Providing computers, textbooks and other resources.
- Producing and marking internally set assignments.
- Administrative tasks involved in updating and managing your student record.
Fees information for vocational qualifications
See fees information for vocational qualifications including:
- NVQ and competency-based qualifications
- Foundation Learning and WorkSkills
- Functional Skills, ALAN and Wider Key Skills.
Fees information for academic qualifications
See fees information for academic qualifications including:
- GCSE and International GCSE
- Edexcel Level 1/Level 2 Certificate
- AS, A level, AEA and Applied GCE
- Functional Skills