"A study by Sheffield University measured the long term financial benefit to investing in Apprenticeships. A Level 3 Advanced apprentice will generate an additional lifetime benefit to themselves and their employer of £105,000 compared to someone who does not gain an Apprenticeship.* "
National Apprenticeship Service website
Why choose BTEC Apprenticeships?
Recognised in over 80 countries worldwide and with over 25 years’ experience, BTEC is the brand of choice for many of the UK’s leading companies. Businesses like NPower, BT, Superdrug and Whitbread chose to train their apprentices the BTEC way because:
- the quality of our Apprenticeships is second to none
- we offer BTEC Apprenticeships in more than 20 sectors, to cover all of your training needs
- they are continually being refined to ensure that we meet the needs of both apprentices and employers with a real focus on business results
- our frameworks are flexible and designed to ensure that your apprentice can learn on the job and become productive as quickly as possible
- we use the latest technology, such as on-screen testing, to make learning more interesting, enabling apprentices to progress speedily through the qualifications
- our Apprenticeships can be delivered by your managers with minimum reliance on external consultants, minimising disruption to your business
- we supply an extensive range of learning materials and can tailor assessments to suit the type of apprentice and business.