Pearson Apprentice 360 is an online support platform for apprentices and their centres.
An end-to-end online support for your learner's journey, designed to deliver engaging, interactive learning content mapped to their apprenticeship pathway and beyond.
Learners gain access to a world of on-programme learning content and Apprentice360 allows them to:
- create a complete and informative profile for trainers and employers
- access targeted learning resources to assist their progression
- upload evidence of their learning which can be assessed
- access on-programme content to assist their learning when they need it – 24/7
- track their progress against career ambitions
- communicate with other learners and their trainers
Centres will be able to manage and monitor learners’ progress through their programme, and manage informal formative assessment through the desktop version of Pearson Apprentice 360.
- tailor, brand and create their own learning content via the Workbook Builder for all their learners and customers
- communicate and provide feedback directly to their learners
- track learner progress and achievement at all times
- view the uploaded evidence of activities which helps with their assessment of a learner
- monitor learners’ activity to help and encourage progression and completion
Pearson Apprentice 360 is available for the following standards:
- Adult Care
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Early Years
- Management and Team Leading.