NVQ and competence-based qualifications Learning and Development (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development. This work-based qualification is aimed at practitioners with learning and development as a significant part of their role. It is suitable for in-house trainers and training managers, external trainers, assessors, verifiers, workplace managers or supervisors, and staff with responsibility for colleagues' learning and development.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Apprenticeships (SFA funding)
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Mon Dec 31 06:00:00 GMT 2018