NVQ and competence-based qualifications Retail Skills (Visual Merchandising) (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the level 3 Edexcel competence-based qualifications in Retail Skills (Visual Merchandising). These work-based qualifications are aimed at learners who are working in the retail sector. They could support employment in roles such as visual merchandising supervisor, retail assistant, retail buyer, retail manager or retail merchandiser.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Retail Skills (Visual Merchandising)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 December 2018