NVQ and competence-based qualifications Professional Cookery (Preparation and Cooking) (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery (Preparation and Cooking). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses, for example fine dining or casual dining restaurants, hotels, contract caterers, armed forces, schools and care homes. It could lead to employment as a chef, commis chef or craft chef.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery (Preparation and Cooking)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Dec 31 00:00:00 CST 2017