NVQ and competence-based qualifications Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England. This work-based course is the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the social care sector in England. It could lead to employment as a senior care assistant, senior healthcare assistant, support worker or key worker in residential settings, community and primary care environments, acute health environments, domiciliary services, day services or supported living projects.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 December 2017