NVQ and competence-based qualifications Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England. This work-based course is the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the social care sector in England. It could lead to employment as a care assistant, support worker, key worker or healthcare assistant in residential settings, community and primary care environments, acute health environments, domiciliary services, day services or supported living projects.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 December 2017