NVQ and competence-based qualifications Facilities Services (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in facilities management, supporting operations including building maintenance, service delivery and site security. It could lead to employment as a facilities management coordinator or contract manager.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 December 2018