NVQ and competence-based qualifications Cleaning and Support Services Skills (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the level 2 Edexcel competence-based qualifications in Cleaning and Support Services Skills. These work-based qualifications are aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in roles such as caretaker, cleaner, car valet, care worker, food processing operative, housekeeper, hotel room attendant, industrial cleaner, laboratory technician, street cleaner or window cleaner.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 December 2019