Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies (2009)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel GCSE in Religious Studies, including key documents and the latest news.
Students of our Edexcel GCSE in Religious Studies will take an enquiring, critical and reflective approach to the study of religion, exploring different beliefs, cultures and fundamental questions, and relating these studies to their own values and the wider world.
- Qualification type:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Religious Studies
- Specification codes:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Religious Studies offers a choice of four modules covering areas of issues, faith and practice, so you have the flexibility to teach in any combination, concentrating on one faith or teaching different religions at the same time.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Religious Studies:
- Flexible - more choice in a single, straightforward specification
- Clearly structured specification that’s easy to convert into lesson plans
- Short and full courses available, to cater for different abilities
- Detailed or diverse – focus on one faith or teach different religions at the same time
- No controlled assessment.