Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A (2010)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach Edexcel
GCSE Mathematics A, including key documents and the latest news.
Students of our Edexcel GCSE Maths A specification will develop knowledge, skills and understanding of mathematical methods and concepts, including working with numbers, algebra, geometry, measures, statistics and probability.
- Qualification type:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Specification codes:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics A gives you the flexibility to teach the course content in the order that’s right for your students, helping them to make connections across the different areas of mathematics.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics A:
- Flexible delivery approach
- More time for cross-curricular work, for example to support work done in subjects that require mathematics (such as science or geography)
- Synoptic assessment at the end of the course, allowing for longer questions linking different areas of mathematics
- Written to meet the needs of the Key Stage 4 Programme of Study.
Sign up for maths emails
Get the latest information on our maths qualifications and support direct to your inbox from Graham Cumming, our in-house mathematics expert.
Sign up for this service now