Edexcel GCSE Business (2009)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel GCSE in Business, including key documents and the latest news.
Students of our Edexcel GCSE in Business will take a critical approach to business and economics, focusing on topics such as building a business, business communications, and the extent to which business and economic activity can be ethical and sustainable.
- Qualification type:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Specification codes:
Business Studies (2BS01),
Business Communications (2BC01),
Business Studies and Economics (2BE01),
Short Course (3BS01)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Business actively engages students in the study of business and economics, helping them to develop and apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to contemporary issues in a range of local, national and global contexts.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Business:
- Offers a different approach to delivering business studies
- Uses an enterprise and skills approach, which also builds on the Key Stage 4 requirement
- Choice of specialised units for three of the pathways: Business Studies, Business Communications, and Business Studies and Economics
- Short course also available, offering flexibility and choice for centres and students.